Indoor Agriculture Energy Solutions 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indoor Agriculture Energy Solutions 2020

The IAES Conference is a key touchstone in shaping the future of energy policies and utility programs for controlled environment agriculture, drawing from the lessons of early models emerging in cannabis cultivation and extending to the rapidly scaling greenhouse and vertical farming sectors cropping up in rural, suburban and urban regions https://www.agritecture.com/events-l...solutions-2020
    Starts
    03-24-2020
    Ends
    03-26-2020

Very interesting conference, especially for these people who work in agriculture. If you managed to get there then you were lucky. There were sessions about technology innovation, agriculture in a climate-constrained world, emerging best practices and about how to optimize efficient cultivation operations. What I wanted to hear was a session about agricultural equipment, but I didn’t. Nowadays, any farm can work without good equipment. Therefore, I want to advise you this Grabe company that produces professional industrial equipment. I ordered many machines from it and I didn't have any problems with them. So, don’t hesitate to visit their website for more information.
    Last edited by nadinefaith; 05-22-2020, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X